Thursday, August 8, 2013

Meet the Cast: Azure Hall (Mollie)

First week of rehearsals are done -- another week closer to opening night! At the same time, it just doesn’t seem real.  For a young actor in her first all-adult Mainstage play, I’m still shocked I made it past auditions. I’ve tried out for several, but because of my age was never cast. I’m walking on clouds. 
Azure Hall
There are so many things different about adult shows versus kid shows. For starters, it moves so much faster, the characterizations that started coming out during auditions started blooming on the first day of practice. Maybe that’s why the story of The Mousetrap is already apparent in our acting.


The play itself is a rather twisted one. There's a definite point to the plot - catch a murderer - but with so many turns taken in the maze you’re never sure what is going to happen next! Alliances switch, suspicions grow, and fingers are pointed. I won’t say anymore because I refuse to spoil the ending. You’ll just have to come and live The Mousetrap with us.
Craig working with Azure & Andy
Tickets are on sale now thru the St. Norbert Box Office, 920-403-3950 


No comments:

Post a Comment

And what do you think? We would love for you to join the discussion!